PHP Web Developer
Less than 5 years experience • Consumer Goods / Miscellaneous
Immediate Need PHP Web Developer - Charlotte NC
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the creation of web pages in support of the global web branding and eCommerce efforts. You will work withinternal and external partners to fully understand requirements, create documentation, establish timelines and develop solutions as needed.
You will report directly to the Director of IT and must have the ability to take direction to meet creative and business needs. You must be a strong communicator with good listening skills and the ability to articulate your design and advocate best practice solutions.
1. Accurately represent the client's product lines on the web while increasing sales on the web.
2. Utilize Magento's 1 code structure and extension architecture to develop sound technical
3. Review, develop and implement innovative features and functionality for tools and modules based
on business requirements.
4. Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
5. Participate in Peer Review process to ensure quality, security and stability of code base prior to
deployment to live site.
6. Implement visual concepts on the web that match the content and the image created by marketing
team and global subsidiaries.
7. Responsible for staying current on the latest web trends; i.e. social media implementations, etc.
8. Implement changes on sites to supportmarketing initiatives including testing and advertising
9. Troubleshoot/test platform speed/ performance and CDN implementation for strong
10. Develop cross browser/device responsive sites
11. Work alongside internal leadership to determine future strategy and implementation of new tools
and eCommerce innovation.
12. Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures
13. Performs other duties as assigned
? Magento 1 certification or equivalent experience
? Jira or similar//agile platform experience
?Experience with other frameworks like Zend, Laravel. or Symphony
? Frontend Web Design experience
? BS or BA in Computer Science
? Knowledge of SEO and Social Marketing development best practices
?Experience working in continuous integration environments
? Exposure to cloud based infrastructure such as AWS or Azure
Required Skills & Experience
? A 4-yeardegree in either: Computer Science, Information Systems or a combination of education
and relevant work experience.
?3+ years?experience in eCommerce, development, programming with PHP, HTML5, CSS#,
?Experience implementing order fulfillment and /or supply chain APIs or customizing same to
automate order fulfillment processes for an eCommerce website (Custom interface with 3rd party
? Participation in the complete project lifecycle of websites.
? Strong focus on ROI and results with websites and internet marketing initiatives.
? Understanding of true end-to-end custom development timelines and process cycles
Our client prides itself on creating an environment that fosters creativity and collaboration. They believe that their employees are the key to their success and put their people first! If you are looking for a place where you can think outside of the box and continue to be challenged as an employee this could be the place for you! Our client offers and excellent benefits package to include two types of medical, 401k along with too many others to name!