PHP / Magento Programmer
At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a PHP/Magento Programmer in our Milwaukee, WI, or Ann Arbor, MI, office.
As a PHP/Magento Programmer you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle in support of applications developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment you will take direction from Solution Architects and Leads on development activities.
- With minimal assistance, write web applications to solve challenging business problems.
- Responsible for the development, customization and delivery of eCommerce solutions from concept to completion including but not limited to unit testing, code and requirements analysis, performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, and automation.
- Promote best practices, predict and mitigate risks.
- Work collaboratively with the team and gain exposure to all levels of the organization including Program Managers, Sales, and off-shore technical leads.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS, Computer Engineering, ElectricalEngineering, IT, or similar field required.
- 2-6years of software development experience in PHP, and Magento
- Familiarity with Object Oriented Programming, HTML, Ajax, SQL server, and Web Services.
- Some experience with full lifecycle of web development projects and strong documentation skills.
- Familiarity with Internet standards (e.g., HTTP, XML, SOAP, CSS) and relational database (SQL Server.)
- Exposure to IT infrastructure issues (web and application server setup, load-balancing, firewalls, etc.)
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digitalexperience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an award-winning , a and Gold Certified Partner, an , an , and a .
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.