PHP Lead Developer or Architect
5 - 7 years experience • Consumer Goods / Miscellaneous
Role: PHP Lead developer or Architect
Location: Dallas, TX
Start date: ASAP
Summary Of Position
We are looking for a Senior PHP Developer who is highly collaborative, works well with designers, and is committed to creating solutions to meet end-user and business needs.
The ideal candidate will have experience with e-commerce and/or entertainment sites, along with development for mobile devices, native apps, CMS and social media integrations. You will have a thorough understanding of user experience, user design human factors, and coding best practices. Your portfolio should include links to sites you have designed as well as case studies outlining your specific contributions to the projects you’ve worked on.
1. 5 – 6years of PHP experience.
2. Laravel experience is MUST HAVE.
3. 3 – 5years of full stack development experience, preferably within a large company.
6. Experience with modern PHP frameworks (Laravel, CodeIgniter, and/or Zend)
7. Successful experience in an innovative design and development environment with business web and ecommerce.
8. Capable of developing business-critical software which involves flexibility and high productivity.
9. Strong communication (written and verbal) skills to effectively present ideas and processes, as well as clearly and effectively determine the needs of various departments (sales, services, operations).
10. Takes a demonstrated, strong sense of ownership of applications and technical environments.
11. Acts in a consultative manner, and possesses strong systems analysis / needs analysis skills.
1. Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in a related field or concentration.
2. Expert in PHP web based MVC frameworks such as Laravel, CodeIgniter, Yii, etc.
3. Extensive experience with SQL is required and ideally exposure to Elastic search.