At BI WORLDWIDE we believe that people of different backgrounds, perspectives, and ideas make for a more creative company, better at solving clients' problems and delivering business results.
We are in the inspiration business!
We apply our talent to get people to change their beliefs and behaviors to produce results for our clients. We work with great companies who value their employees, customers and partners.
We're the leader because of our associates. We hire the best.
Our Technology Solutions Group is seeking 2 PHP Full Stack Engineers. The PHP Engineer will develop and deliver incentive platforms for our customers utilizing PHP and MySQL.
Knowledge and Required Skills:
- Work collaboratively to generate high quality software solutions in a fast paced environment, balancing business needs with a solid commitment to development excellence.
- A thorough understanding of and experience with the following:
- Modern PHP frameworks, Laravel or Yii preferred.
- Writing, executing and optimizing SQL based queries.
- Experience developing scalable applications.
- Ability to create modular / reusable code.
- Familiarity with application security and privacy for healthcare and other types of restricted applications.
- Knowledge and experience in applying industry standard Design Patterns for web application development.
- Good understanding of the various stages of an application lifecycle.
- Experience using Distributed Version Control Systems (git, mercurial, etc.).
- Experience researching and implementing APIs.
- Ability to optimize web applications to maximize reliability and speed.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), listening, analytical and problem solving skills.
Education & Experience Required:
- BA/BS in Computer Science or other related field; preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years overall programming experience with web-based solutions. Experience in a similar industry is highly preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years overall programming experience as well as proven leadership and skills to guide others is required for Sr Level Engineer position