Our direct client is looking for a PHP Developer in Winston-Salem, NC.
Our client is seeking a PHP and Object-oriented Programmer to join their collaborative development team. This position will improve the functionality of key web initiatives with a primary focus on improving the user experience by leveraging user data stored in Client’s CRM. Other major projects will include customizing WordPress, mobile app build-outs, creating and leveraging creating and leveraging APIs, web content management, as well as design and execution of new high-impact applications.
- Understands business challenges and leverages or creates web-based, internally developed solutions.
-Develops and maintains constituent-centric web (and mobile) applications through a team-oriented process.
- Supports vendor applications and uses APIs to interface with custom applications.
-Interacts with databases and understands data concepts, including querying and editing records while adhering to business process and best practices.
-Helps team maintain a stable WordPress environment; improves WordPress functionality.
-Maintains well-documented, reusable, and transferable code; uses GIT.
- Provides backup for otherdeveloper’s work; helps administer code reviews, tests and performs maintenance and support.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technical field (or equivalent experience) and 3+ years of web development experience - Required
- PHP Development - Required - 3Years
- Object-oriented programming - Required - 3Years
- Version control (preferably GIT) - Required - 3Years
- Communication skills – the ability to define and communicate a technical vision with technical and non-technical teammates. - Required
- Ability to work in a close-knit, collaborative team environment is required. - Required
- WordPress - Highly desired - 3Years
- Mobile Development - Highly desired - 1Years
- Agile development (SCRUM) - Desired
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) - Desired
- Node.js and jQuery - Desired - 1Years
- WSDLs and APIs - Desired - 1Years
Question 1: Has the candidateapplied/been submitted for this position in any other manner? If so, please provide information.
Question 2: This position will work a 37.5 hour work week. Do you accept this requirement?
Question 3: The target salary for this position is $70,000, in addition to the EXCELLENT full-time benefits Full Medical, Dental, Vision; 5 weeks PTO, 13 Holidays; Parental leave; 5%, 7.5%, 10% at 2yrs/5yrs/10 yrs; Tuition Concession for family; etc). Does the candidate fall within, and agree to this salary range?|
Location: Winston-Salem, NC
Interview: Either Webcam or In-person Only