Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Code, troubleshot, test, and maintain new platform build-out in PHP for Lawyers.com and
Martindale.com to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Contribute in all phases of the development cycle.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tool if necessary.
- Optimize consumer interaction and drive consumer response.
- Maintain understanding of current web technologies and programming practices.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming in LAMP stack environment using PHP 5 or
greater with frameworks such as Laravel, or Symphony.
- Experience in using PHP Libraries such as Solarium.
- Experience in configuration and implementation of Search Engine technologies (e.g. Elasticsearch,
- Extremely familiar with API integration.
- Familiar with database access coding against Postgres.
- Knowledge of XML.
- Proficiency working with a Linux/Unix operating system.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and
- Experience in an Agile (quick iterations) development/support environment.