As a PHP Developer at IgnitionOne, you will have the ability to apply new technologies to work methods and projects per client business requirements.
What will you do?
- Build out and integrate of user-facing front-end elements
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Support software functionality and interact with stakeholders (tech and non-tech)
- Respond in a timely and courteous manner to internal team members and clients on status updates & requests
- Provide written instructions on how to code review and test code any changes
- Proactively communicate and share ideas on how to improve client implementations and campaign performance
What do you need?
- 2+ years full stack PHP development on PHP web frameworks
- 2-4 years of experience with procedural and object-oriented programming concepts
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal form with internal team members and internal clients
- Be able to communicate effectively with non-technical internal clients in multiple countries both in written and verbal form
- Be well organized and manage time wisely to meet commitments
- Be able to work well independently and as part of a project team
- Be able to work within large and complex databases
- Be able to act with a sense of urgency in resolving client issues associated with technologies and applications