- The PHP Developer will work within a good team environment learning new skills constantly.
- They are strong advocates of the agile methodology with strong TDD and BDD.
- The PHP Developer must demonstrate a strong understanding of distributed platforms, and must have experience in message processing systems.
- Ideal candidates will have experience with clustered environments, master-slave environments, message queues, long-running processes, worker design patterns, and other distributed processing techniques.
- Due to the team nature of this role and then mentoring of others you must have an outgoing personality able to work with other team members.
- You must also show an engaging passion for latest technologies.
- The ideal candidate will have experience of PHP, Zend, MySQL, RabbitMQ, NoSQL, MongoDB, and BDD & Ruby.
- PHP (5years)-MySQL (5years)-AMQP- RabbitMQ (2years)-NoSQL- MongoDB-SOLID-OOP- frameworks-(Other language coding skills C++, Ruby, Python etc)-Worker Design Patterns
- RoR, extensive Mongoid knowledge, Medicaid/Healthcare knowledge