As a back-end developer, you will join our team of engineers that is responsible for building the next generation of services and systems that support our growing customer needs. You will be passionate about architecting straightforward systems to solve complex problems using modern technologies. You will obsessively simplify solutions and eliminate complexity wherever you find it, making our systems robust and long-lived.
What you'll do:
- Work as part of a small, fast-moving team
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and other engineers to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve the software that makes up our core product stack.
- Participate in resolution of production issues and lead efforts toward solutions
What you’ve done:
- 3 or more years of software development experience in PHP
- Proficient in MySQL
- Have a proven track record architecting and shipping scalable cloud systems in an agile environment.
- Designed and developed microservices in an enterprise environment
Who you are:
- You hold a bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or a related field or coding certifications from a reputable organization.
- You are familiar with cloud computing concepts and have hands-on experience working in cloud platforms like AWS or Azure. (AWS preferred)
- You are committed to writing reliable, scalable, testable, and maintainable code
- You have self-driven determination to complete tasks
- You produce highly reliable and performant code with appropriate monitoring and alerting
- You have excellent communication skills and strong analytical skills