Photogrammetry Analytical Triangulation ( AT ) Specialist
11 - 15 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
The Geospatial Division of Ayres Associates is seeking candidates for a full-time Analytical Triangulation (AT) Specialist within the Aerial Mapping group in Madison, WI. With recent growth initiatives at Ayres Associates we are looking for experienced candidates to support the team for a wide range of photogrammetry and remote sensing applications.
Qualified candidates will have at least 10-years of experience with photogrammetric Analytical Triangulation (AT) and must possess a 4-yeardegree in geography or related disciple (for example: cartography, survey, remote sensing). Candidates must be able to demonstrate an advanced level of photogrammetric proficiencies and can perform AT in a softcopy stereo-environment. The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Perform AT for high accuracy photogrammetric projects that supporttransportation and civil engineering applications.
- Prepare softcopy stereo-models from photogrammetric aerial imagery.
- Familiarity with AT deliverable formats and reports required for department of transportation projects.
- Experience performing AT from a wide variety of photogrammetric mapping camera platforms and experience processing airborne GPS.
- Experience with Intergraph Image Station photogrammetric suite of software, or equivalent software.
- Broad and thorough understanding of coordinate systems and datums.
Secondary skills and experiences that may be consider beneficial:
- Hold an active ASPRS Certified Photogrammetrist certificate.
- Background with editing lidar and/or stereo-compilation compilation.
- Experience preparing and editing orthoimagery.
- Active participation in geospatial organizations.