Who We Are:We’ve built a strong organization based on our founder’s desire to help a friend. Our cornerstone of our mission, vision and values is to be the recognized leader in third-party benefits administration in the markets we serve, to achieve double digit growth annually with positive returns and low debt, to be a high performance, engaged and community minded workforce. We’re adults and we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics and trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in a structured yet flexible work environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, and peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds and experiences and are united by our leader’s vision. We are growing exponentially and have plans to continue to do so. We’re supercharged and looking for someone to keep up with us.This is how we tick at TASC!
Position Overview:The Philanthropy Accounts Product Manager position is the perfect job for the experienced Product Manager looking to make a difference in the world and to be part of the Greater Good! Our philanthropic products empower our customer’s employees to be Everyday Philanthropists by allowing them to donate tax deductible funds to charitable causes they care about most.
This position report to the Director of Product Management and is remote eligible, but will require travel to our Madison, Wisconsin headquarters.
What you will do:
- Grow our philanthropic products by being the subject matter expert about trends in workplace giving around the globe
- Develop strategies based upon what our customers need to drive greater giving amongst their employees.
- Grow our products by understanding what new features, services, and software our customer want to foster workplace giving.
- Be responsible for overseeing our product’s financial performance, product roadmap, and product marketing plan.
- Be accountable for system design, prioritization of enhancements, and analysis of customer and competitor intel to set direction for the product offering
- Most importantly, you will receive the full support of TASC’s leadership, especially our CEO, who is committed to philanthropy.
TASC has recently been recognized as the "Most Philanthropic Corporation" by the Association of Fundraising Professionals Greater Madison Chapter and has won the United Way "Best Practices Award" every year since 2004.
Experience you will need:
- Leadership skills – Displays initiative, effort and commitment; inspires, motivates and guides others toward goal accomplishment; empowers others by sharing power, authority and information; acts in a proactive and achievement-orientated mannner.
- Ability to manage change – adjusts rapidly to new situations; helps staff to adapt behavior and work methods in response to new information, changing conditions or unexpected obstacles; maintains focus, intensity and persistence, even in evolving or ambiguous situations, project management skills.
- Knowledge management – ensures that the right information is provided to the right people at the right time to make good decisions; takes advantage of the collective expertise of employees to carry out projects, processes and changes; encourages knowledge exchange.
- Decision-making – The ability to arrive at accurate conclusions and solutions by visualizing new potentials and by identifying, defining and analyzing problems and situations using rational and intuitive processes.
- Ability to interact with internal and external personnel including brokers, clients, sales staff and administrative staff and upper management and executives in a professional manner.
- Financial Acumen – The ability to make good judgements and solid decisions that will ultimately have a positive impact on the products financial performance.
- Communication Skills – The ability to speak with confidence and clarity. The ability to effectively lead a meeting and be persuasive and engaging.
- Education and/or experience equivalent to a minimum of an Associate’s degree from an accredited college or university with a degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Training and Development, Human Resources, Customer Service, or related discipline
- Seven or more years demonstrated experience in companies that provide business services, financial services and / or software services.
- Three or more years experience in a product management, development and/or product marketing specific role focused on developing and maintaining products, service offerings and/or service processes
- Three or more years of experience with corporate and/or workplace giving processes and/or service offerings preferred
Corporate Core Competencies:
- Adaptability - Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, and adjusts plans to meet changing needs
- Initiative - Deals with problems as they arise, focusing energy and resources on those situations until resolved; identifies new opportunities and takes action; takes on new responsibilities when needed
- Results Focus - Can be counted on to meet or exceed goals; pushes self and others for results; is a conscientious worker who can be relied upon to handle unforeseen obstacles
- Customer Focus - Meets internal and external customer expectations; delivers upon commitments; build customer confidence; follows through on requests gaining trust and respect
- Ethics/Integrity - Is seen as a direct, truthful individual; adheres to appropriate core values at all times; acts in line with those values; rewards the right values and disapproves of others; practices what he/she preaches
ID : 1742