Collaborative Solutions is seeking an Engagement Manager with successful end-to-end medium to large ERP implementation experience (Talent Acquisition or HCM) in a consulting environment. As an Engagement Manager, you’ll act as the face of the project, tasked with successfully leading Phenom implementations from beginning to end with our global clients. You’ll communicate and address any budget or resourcing constraints, while keeping in mind our client’s satisfaction, and the project’s success and profitability. This individual enjoys being a leader, manager, and mentor to others and thrives on client, company, and team accomplishment.
- Become an expert in Collaborative Solutions’ Cynergy™ (Workday) Implementation Methodology and use it on all engagements, while demonstrating competency in the Phenom product set as well as Workday product suite- HCM, Payroll, and/or Financials.
- Become an expert in Phenom Talent Acquisition.
- Manage 5-8 Phenom product implementations in the Project Manager role.
- Participate in the sales cycle when requested to gather requirements, formulate delivery approach, and develop a proposal/SOW.
- Ensure projects are properly planned and staffed.
- Track issues and risks, communicate status, and escalate concerns appropriately, while working with the client project manager to identify/resolve all issues that could impact project scope and/or timeframes.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to other Collaborative consultants.
- Ensure the project is delivered within the budget outlined in the SOW.
- Present client with change orders to address changes in scope, timeline or cost that is different from the SOW.
- Present at Executive Steering Committee meetings.
- Work with Phenom and/or Workday’s Delivery Assurance as appropriate to ensure compliance with checkpoints.
- Assist in the transition of the client from professional services to product support.
- Ensure the client can serve as a reference upon completing their implementation, and identify opportunities to position other service offerings.
Skills & Requirements:
- 5+ years of hands-on Project/Program Management, Implementation, or Business Analyst experience.
- Successful project management experience leading medium to large ERP implementations, preferably in a consulting environment.
- Previous Phenom and/or Workday experience strongly preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of ERP, specifically Talent Acquisition, HCM, Finance, and Payroll.
- A practitioner background in HR, Finance, or Payroll is a plus.
- PMP a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
Why Choose Collaborative?
- Unlimited paid time off, including volunteer hours, balance days, flexible work schedules, and options to work remotely or out of one of 5 office locations to cultivate personal and professional balance
- Competitive benefits including 401(k) matching program, Medical, Dental, Life, and Vison insurance, and perk benefits such as commuter plans and pet insurance
- Inclusive benefits that support mental health, gender affirmation journeys, caregiving and all paths to parenthood including Carrot Fertility, excellent paid parental leave programs for maternity, paternity, adoption, and surrogacy
- Established Employee Resources Groups (ERG’s) that provide a safe space for employees to build relationships, connect, and develop initiatives to enhance diversity and inclusion
- Open, transparent lines of communication with leadership through Town Halls, internal newsletters, and monthly small group conversations with a member of the executive team
- Committed to giving back to improve our communities and environmental impact
- Opportunities for learning and development through established corporate programs, on and off-site trainings, and on-demand online learning courses
- A people development focused environment where you have autonomy to drive your career path