Description: Maintains pharmacy services in accordance with departmental standards, including service, quality and affordability. Makes members/patients/internal customers and their needs a primary focus of one's actions. Supervises assigned staff to include interviewing, selecting, training, motivating, evaluating, counseling, and progressive discipline. Collaborates with direct reports, peers, cross functional colleagues and across KP entities. Maintains knowledge of and assures departmental compliance with Kaiser Permanente's Principles of Responsibility and policies and procedures, and applicable regulatory requirements and accreditation standards.
- Manages daily operations including service, quality and affordability in the Pharmacy Department to meet strategic objectives.
- Manages personnel to include training, coaching, mentoring and performance management.
- Collaborates with other teams/departments to develop and implement programs and initiative to support regional and departmental goals.
- Minimum six (6) months of pharmacist experience.
- Bachelor's degree in pharmacy or PharmD degreerequired.
License, Certification, Registration
- CO pharmacy license OR eligible for pharmacy licensure in CO.
- Minimum one (1) year of pharmacy management, project management, or lead experience.
Job Number: 662081