Genoa Healthcare, LLC. is the leading pharmacy and telepsychiatry provider serving the behavioral health and addiction treatment communities for over 15 years. We are a rapidly growing and successful organization with a nation-wide network of pharmacies and providers. We are guided by our CARE Values. What we do is more than just provide medicine. We change lives for the better. And on the best of days, we help people get their lives back. We love what we do. It’s a privilege. It’s a challenge. It matters.
We seek a Pharmacy Site Manager to supervise and direct the pharmacy processes, and activities of personnel, to ensure the efficient and timely dispensing of medications to the clients of the mental health facility, while ensuring compliance with all relevant laws of the State Board of Pharmacy.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional customer service to all patients and members of the clinic staff
- Fill new prescriptions and refills of medications using various forms of compliance packaging.
- Medication ordering and maintenance of appropriate inventory controls within the pharmacy.
- Within the guidelines of the authorized protocol, manage the storage and designation of sample medications, and patient assistance program medications to clients of the clinic, if required.
- As primary contact between the pharmacy and the clinic, maintain excellent relations with the medical director, case managers and other clinic staff, and provide drug consultation services when required.
- Communication with various doctors and doctors’ offices regarding obtaining proper prescription, insurance or prior authorization information.
- Oversee controlled substance logs and inventory cabinet
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of the pharmacy technicians and other employees and assume responsibility for other duties related to personnel. Staff RPh and delivery drivers (phlebotomists and Care Coordinators)
- Prepare medication emergency kits if required by the clinic for any after-hours dispensing of medications.
- Manage rejected claims, conduct gross margin analysis and generate reports for management.
- Sign all documentation required as Pharmacy Manager/Pharmacist of Record
- Maintain all DEA requirements for assigned pharmacy
- Participate in clinic committee and staff meetings
- Assume all operation responsibilities including financial performance.
- Promote and increase sales.
- Reports to the Director of Operations
- Ensure company metric goals are delivered
- Human Resources:
- Training and development of team members
- Responsible for hiring, coaching, and terminating employees
- Provide consistent feedback to direct reports
- Manage time off, payroll, overtime
- Complete new hire feedback forms
- Financially responsible to ensure development of a profitable business unit and to continued growth
- Locating and delivering new accounts that may be from partnering agency or external accounts
- Manage accounts payable to minimize debt write offs
- Cash Payment Reporting
- Execute sample management and PAP
- Execute Genetic testing
- Execute monthly marketing event
- Execute quarterly lunch and learn
- Ensure water runs or interaction in the waiting rooms is occurring to market pharmacy
- Ensure wait times are appropriate for waiting rxs
- Knowledge of federal and state requirements for filling rxs and insurance compliance
- Ensure online training is completed and training completed for each employee
Educational or Skills Requirements:
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy
- Current pharmacist license in the state you are applying for
- Pharmacy Management experiencepreferred but not required
- Candidates for the position will be subject to a standard license, background check and drug screening.
- APhA Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery Certificate or equivalent. Genoa will provide training if necessary.