$150K — $200K *
HealthPartners has an exciting opportunity for a Pharmacy Sales & Product Consultant. This position is responsible for the development, maintenance and promotion of HealthPartners pharmacy products and programs as well as client and Sales team support for all pharmacy products. Accountabilities include product development and documentation, project management, implementation and training of new Pharmacy initiatives to Sales and other teams as required, Request for Proposal (RFP) response coordination. This position works with many cross-functional teams and supports projects to promote and align department goals with HealthPartners’ initiatives. They will use health care and pharmacy knowledge to evaluate, update, and further promote all pharmacy programs and products. At HealthPartners, you’ll find a culture where we live our values of excellence, compassion, integrity and most importantly, partnership. By working together, we will improve health and well-being, create exceptional experiences for those we serve and make care and coverage more affordable.
Sales Support Related Functions
1. Supports Request for Proposal (RFP) process and maintains pharmacy information stored within RFP online tool.
2. Coordinates all activities related to RFPs including pricing requests, disruption requests, meeting coordination and facilitation, etc.
3. Develops and maintains responses to RFP questions that demonstrate HealthPartners value and capabilities in a professional, capable, market-facing manner.
4. Supports Sales team with pharmacy related questions and RFP reporting requests.
5. Develops Pharmacy Sales trainings through video, cheat sheets, sales alerts and other venues as needed. Presents training as needed.
6. Attends Sales team meetings and supports Sales in other various training opportunities
7. Represent Pharmacy during client visits including Site tours, Annual Partnership Meetings and other client meetings as required.
8. Ability to create and maintain Pharmacy presentations. Supports Pharmacy team members with presentations as needed.
Product Development and Management Related Functions
1. Responsible for product opportunity identification. Obtains buy in as needed. Develops product processes, metrics, and documentation. Manages implementation.
2. Assists with establishing key points, messages and identifying needs as it relates to creating and maintaining marketing materials that promote pharmacy. Maintains a catalog and periodic review of various marketing materials.
3. Responsible for project management of multiple projects, initiatives, and implementations with competing and varying timelines. Maintains work plans and communicates progress to multiple stakeholders.
4. Participates and supports all Pharmacy Web and Mobile initiatives for review and maintenance of all Pharmacy web content.
5. Gathers, records, monitors, assesses and presents various pharmacy programs data to internal and external customers.
6. Designs and prepares ad hoc and special reports and analyzes and interprets data.
7. Maintains connections and relationships with Marketing teams to assure all messages are in alignment with corporate strategies and branding.
1. Represents pharmacy administration at various meetings. Participates in, and contributes to appropriate departmental and/or organizational meetings.
2. Establishes and maintains good working relationships with colleagues in HealthPartners organization.
3. Displays strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to identify and resolve deficits in internal / external Pharmacy communications.
4. Maintains knowledge of and effectively uses automated applications and systems.
5. Maintains maximum individual productivity through proficient use of automated systems.
6. Maintains an awareness of long term goals and help with research of new technologies to further these goals.
7. Adheres to department and corporate policy and procedure in daily activities.
8. Maintains confidentiality of information in accordance with department and corporate policies.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Health Care Administration, Business, or related field OR at least five years of experience in health care program coordination or related experience.
• Minimum of two years general health care or pharmacy experience with a demonstrated understanding of healthcare and the HMO industry. • Project management experience.
• Ability to learn quickly and use creative approaches in providing solutions – thinks outside the box.
• Understanding of medical and pharmacy terminology.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and handle multiple issues while meeting timelines.
• Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to establish and maintain diplomatic working relationships across all levels of organization.
• Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and internet based applications. • Demonstrated flexibility, organizational skills, and appropriate decision-making under challenging situations.
• Experience in sales or product management support functions.
• Effective presentation of the pharmacy benefit management landscape in a rapidly changing political and financial environment
• Contributing a positive, non-territorial team building approach with all departments and vendors involved.
• Makes decisions within the scope of this position’s accountabilities.
• Makes recommendations to leadership regarding policy development needs and/or changes.
Valid through: 3/16/2021