This role is responsible for prospecting and winning new pharmacy business and carve-in opportunities through selling our value proposition to employers, brokers and pharmacy consultants through the creation of strong customer relationships, effectively positioning our pharmacy solutions and products in the market as well as remaining current on industry trends and competitive knowledge.Job Description:
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Meet or exceed annual sales goals as measured by newly contracted lives.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of the commercial healthcare landscape, our competitor position, pricing mechanics and key sales drivers in order to align our pharmacy value proposition to solve customer's key business challenges.
- Serve as pharmacy lead in best and final meetings, industry forums, and broker and consultant meetings.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to identify and execute prospect and carve-in opportunities and devise plans for growth and retention.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required. Equivalent experience is defined as 4 years of professional work experience.
- 2 years of experience in the Pharmacy industry required
- Account management or solutions selling experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Must be a team player, be organized and have the ability to handle multiple projects
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or function in a team environment sharing responsibility, roles, and accountability
Job Specific Requirements:
Pharmacy sales experience preferred
This position will be able to work out of any BlueCross office in TN (Nashville, Chattanooga, Knoxville, Memphis)
Ability to travel, as the Pharmacy SME with the sales team presentations, is required