Coram/CVS Health is looking for customer service-oriented professionals to join our team as an Administrative Pharmacy Representative.
In this fast-paced and dynamic role, you will work alongside our pharmacists by communicating with patients, Physicians and other healthcare professionals regarding the coordination of home infusion orders.
You will be responsible for ordering and maintaining inventory, gathering and organizing patient information, and ensuring patient documentation is up to date in our electronic database.
At Coram, we believe that Pharmacy Reps are a key part of maintaining constant communication between our branch team members and clients, therefore creating a positive experience for our patients.
As a Pharmacy Rep, you will:
Maintains inventory levels by placing orders and/or receiving drugs/medical supplies.
- Stocks pharmacy with appropriate drugs and supplies and orders pharmaceutical supplies.
- Receives and routes telephone calls, arranges shipment dates, and assists in referral intake as needed.
- Maintains patient files, generated prescription paperwork/labels, and clinical paperwork.
- Creates communication notes based on patient contact.
- Prepares pharmaceuticals for future compounding and non-compounded pharmaceuticals.
- Packs and ships pharmaceuticals to patients
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Typical work hours for this position are Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, with an opportunity for over-time based on business need.
This is a full-time career that offers excellent Medical, Dental and Vision coverage, a competitive 401k, and additional benefits.
Partner with Coram/CVS Health and you'll have an exciting opportunity to utilize your healthcare training and customer services skills to provide specialty infusion services administered to patients in their homes. In this role, you will partner with a team who are passionate about making a difference in patient's lives. You can have an impact by providing the best care, education, and support to our patients, improving their overall quality of life!
Coram/CVS Health is a Fortune 5 company and national leader in the home infusion and enteral nutrition fields. The word "Coram" derives from the Latin word "cor," meaning "heart" ... and our dedication to our customers is truly from the heart.
Do you want to learn more? Check out the videos below!
The typical salary range for this role is $18 - $20/hour. Required Qualifications
- Minimum one year of customer service experience.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic computer skills. COVID Requirements COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 10 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 45 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
Already licensed as a Pharmacy technician in state of VA or willing to get licensed upon hire. Education
high school diploma or GED Business Overview
At Coram, a CVS Health business, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.