- Oversees operations of the Pharmacy Department including pharmacy technicians, customer service, profitability, investment control and compliance with federal, state and local, laws, regulations and Company policy and procedures.
- Manages Staff Pharmacists, Pharmacy Technicians, Pharmacy Grad Interns and Pharmacy Interns.
- Provide patient-centered care, including counseling on prescription and non-prescription pharmaceuticals, medication therapy management, immunizations, and provider collaboration.
- Provide a WOW member experience by surprising and delighting our customers every day.
- Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy, Doctoral degree (PharmD) or equivalent in Pharmacy
- Current valid license to practice pharmacy in state of employment
- Immunization Certification
- Experience with Medication Therapy Management (MTM) Services – Mirixa and Outcomes MTM (preferred)
- Multitasking and time management skills coupled with being able to prioritize tasks
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) to communicate with patients and other health care professionals
- Analytical ability to interpret information and recommend solutions
- Qualified to participate in federal health care programs, including but not limited to Medicare and Medicaid.
- Perform other duties as directed by the Pharmacy District Manager.
- Repetitive standing, bending, stooping, kneeling, lifting, stretching and reaching.