Are you the Pharmacist who knows your patients by name? Do they ask for you because you build meaningful relationships with them? Do you want to practice in a progressive setting where you can make an impact on patient care and be a part of your community?
Then Safeway, a division of Albertsons Companies is the place for you!
As a Pharmacy Manager for our company, you will be part of a team that is committed to providing direct patient care and wellness services. You will play a valuable role in disease state management, optimizing medication therapy, delivering outstanding patient-centered care and assisting in managing acute and chronic conditions.
- Under the direction of the Division Pharmacy Manager, the Pharmacy Manager is responsible for the financial performance of the pharmacy and acts as pharmacist in charge.
- In addition, the Pharmacy Manager:Partners with management in developing and implementing initiatives to increase profitability
- Recruits, trains and supervises pharmacy team Actively delivers patient care servicesUpholds operational standards including performance metrics, safety and compliance
- Bachelors Degree in Pharmacy or Pharm.D
- Active pharmacy license in state(s) of practice with all held licenses in good standing
- Certified immunizer preferred
- 1 year of supervisory experience in a pharmacy setting preferred
- Ability to work a variety of schedules including, evenings, holidays, and weekends
With almost 1800 pharmacies nationwide, Albertsons Companies, is one of the largest food and drug retailers in the United States, with both a strong local presence and national scale. We operate stores across 36 states and the District of Columbia under 19 well-known banners including Albertsons, Safeway, Vons, Jewel-Osco, Shaws, Acme, Tom Thumb, Randalls, United Supermarkets, Pavilions, Star Market, Haggen, and Carrs. Join us in making a difference in the lives of our patients, customers, and communities.
Albertsons Companies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (MFDV).