Pharmacy Manager (Pharmacist)
Less than 5 years experience • Retail / Health & Pharmacy
Albertsons Safeway is anticipating an increase in pharmacy manager positions due to the success and growth of our pharmacies including our patient care services. Submit your resume now to be considered for one of these future openings in Pleasanton, CA surrounding areas.
Safeway, a division of Albertsons Companies, is an innovative industry leader in community pharmacy practice. Our professional, state-of-the-art Wellness Centers and ever-expanding scope of patient care services are a reflection of our commitment to providing an environment for our pharmacists to thrive at the top of their profession.
Our pharmacists are part of a community where they know their patients by name. With a holistic approach to health care management, our pharmacy staff provides a full complement of pharmaceutical services including clinical services in a community pharmacy setting. Our success is the result of meaningful patient relationships and exceptional pharmacy teams.
- Partners with management in developing and implementing initiatives to increase profitability
- Recruits, trains and supervises pharmacy team
- Participates and promotes team engagement in clinical services
- Upholds operational standards including performance metrics, safety and compliance Requirements/Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy or Pharm.D
- Active pharmacy license in state(s) of practice with all held licenses in good standing
- Certified immunizer preferred
- 1 year of supervisory experience in a pharmacy setting
- Ability to work a variety of schedules including, evenings, holidays, and weekends With more than 1,700 pharmacies nationwide, Albertsons Companies, is one of the largest food and drug retailers in the United States, with both a strong local presence and national scale. We operate stores across 35 states and the District of Columbia under 18 well-known banners including Albertsons, Safeway, Vons, Jewel-Osco, Shaw's, Acme, Tom Thumb, Randalls, United Supermarkets, Pavilions, Star Market and Carrs. Join us in making a difference in the lives of our patients, customers, and communities.
- Albertsons Companies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (MFDV).