Novant Health is seeking a dynamic Manager Pharmacy to deliver optimal medication management across all dimensions of care, every time. The Manager Pharmacy will have to provide leadership and create a strategy to achieve the best outcomes in quality, financial vitality, and human experience through coaching, counseling, making work assignments, supervising work quality, and developing team members.
- Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center is a 921-bed hospital, the largest hospital in the Novant Health system. We provide state-of-the-art care that is second to none: both because of the advanced treatments available here and because of the experience and caring natures of our doctors, nurses and medical staff. Magnet recognized.
- We stay on the cutting edge of medicine by investing resources into new technology, programs and services for the hospital and your community. Our advanced medicine includes an array of sophisticated, high-technology, diagnostic surgical and therapeutic care.
Benefits of work at Novant Health:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- 403b and matching program
- Leadership development programs, tuition reimbursements, & financial assistance with certifications
- Recognized as one of the Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion, Forbes Best Employers for Women in 2020, Leaders in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality & 50 Best Places for Women and Manager of Diverse Backgrounds to Work
#JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth #Pharmacy #PharmacyLeadership #Management
Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth!
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: Bachelor's degree required. BS (Pharmacy) or Pharm D.
- Experience: Minimum two years hospital pharmacist and/ or one year successful supervisory/ management experience required. At least two years clinical pharmacy practice with supervisory experience strongly preferred.
- Licensure/certification/registration: Licensed to practice pharmacy in the applicable state(s) and in good standing with the board of Pharmacy(ies) required.
- Additional skills required: Current and future trends/practice in pharmacy (internal and external); regulatory and governing standards, policies and procedures; commitment to continually improve skills through participation in educational opportunities whether offered as on-the-job, within or outside other facility to increase knowledge of work-related issues; information systems and software used in pharmacy including but not limited to: current pharmacy HIS system, procurement software, ADM machines; equipment used in performing assigned duties; application of safety and infection control policies and procedures; skills in interviewing and selection process; understanding of budgeting, staffing, payroll and purchasing processes; implementation of competency, feedback, development and progressive discipline processes; teambuilding, conflict management, and interpersonal relationship skills; principles of adult learning and teaching methods/models; decision making, project leadership and consultation, delegation and communication skills; concepts of change management; effective written and verbal communication of staff behaviors and performance; understanding of customer needs and expectations and knowledge for improvement to exceed customer expectations; held accountable for specific process knowledge; continuous improvement philosophy and methods; ability to apply process improvement methods to assure quality; provide notice to management should conflicting cultural values, ethics or religious beliefs potentially impact patient care.
- Additional skills preferred: Board certification in pharmacotherapy preferred.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters teamwork, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".