In this position you will:
- Be a leader accountable for success in the Manufacturing business line, including meeting production, quality, financial and people engagement goals.
- Oversee daily operations of Manufacturing, assuring robust procedures are established and followed in producing high quality compounded products.
- Ensure high quality, safe and timely services are provided to Sister of Providence facilities.
- Be responsible for coordinating recruitment, interviews, hiring, orientation, training and performance evaluations of Manufacturing staff.
- Lead, engage, and mentor staff to achieve outstanding pharmacy services.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Degree in Pharmacy Practice from an accredited School of Pharmacy
- Current Washington State Registered Pharmacist license
- 1 year of experience as a pharmacist, preferably in a setting related to sterile compounding
- Knowledge and/or experience with Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs), USP 797 standards and/or FDA-registered 503B Outsourcing Facilities
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Completion of an advanced residency in pharmacy practice
- 2 - 3 years of experience as a pharmacist
- 1 year of supervisory experience