Ascension Information Services is one of the nation’s largest healthcare information technology services organizations.
We provide Ascension and its subsidiaries low-cost, high-value IT infrastructure and software application services that:
• Support rapid and effective clinical decision making
• Improve efficiency and care transitions
• Foster information sharing across the continuum of care
• Make knowledge and data actionable, leading to improved patient outcomes
Designs, documents, maintain and implements pharmacy information solutions.
- Collaborates on development and maintenance of pharmacy system standards. Assists users with the evaluation and selection of departmental applications, hardware and software.
- Serves as a project leader and liaison between designated departments and groups for implementation and support of fully integrated clinical systems.
- Analyzes system problems and develops solutions.
- Collaborates on documentation of information system policies and procedures. Develops and maintains test plans for designated management systems.
- Continually improves work procedures and processes for unit(s) managed. Works with technology professionals and managers to develop technology solutions to meet multiple clients' requirements. Directs, develops, and presents to management various analyses that include organization, systems, feasibility and cost/benefit studies, implementation plans.
- Coordinator and conduct testing for HMM including upgrades to the existing application and repairs for issues.
- Facilitate change to improve process and system functionality.
- Work closely with appropriate staff to build and maintain medication orderables.
- Bachelor's degreepreferred or equivalent work experience
- Seven years of progressively responsibleexperience and two years of leadership experiencerequired.
Job ID: 201570