Responsible for success and operational effectiveness of their respective pharmacy departments including, but not limited to, departmental KPIs, building sales, driving profitability, and the execution of all pharmacy merchandising and clinical programs. This position will develop talent, provide feedback to teams and create a culture of providing a high level of professionalism and customer service by demonstrating operational best practices. This role works closely with Pharmacy Operations Director for day to day execution and overall strategy and guidance.
1. Financials: Drive Sales and Profitability
Deliver on district results and KPIs relative to goals and ensure department is operating at optimum efficiency. Participate in planning and developing district budgets for above KPIs. Understand competitive landscape and market, develop plans to off-set competitive intrusion, identify potential acquisitions and grow overall market share. Leverage synergies between the Pharmacy and other departments.
2. Customer Service
Coach associates to ensure all team members are providing customer service excellence to guarantee the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty. Continually evaluate Pharmacy customer service performance using available reporting, tools and store visits. Respond and resolve customer service inquiries ensuring total customer satisfaction.
Ensure all pharmacies are operating according to company and legal standards through regular documented store visits. Manage pharmacy operations in order to maintain patient safety by following policies, standards and workflow expectations in order to ensure quality outcomes in delivering high levels of customer satisfaction. Lead each pharmacy department through the implementation of all corporate marketing and merchandising programs to drive sales, prescription growth and profit. Ensure all administrative functions for pharmacy operations are completed accurately and on time.
4. Coaching, Recruiting, Performance Management
Recruit, coach and develop a team of skilled world class pharmacy managers to meet and exceed company expectations. Identify succession candidates for promoted positions. Develop and support college relations in order to improve our pharmacist talent pool and keep abreast of new developments in pharmacy. Lead pharmacy teams through goal setting process and provide regular performance feedback. Provide oversight of Undergrad and Graduate Intern Program.
5. Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Course of Study:
Course of Study:
6 - 10 yrs minimum
3 - 7 yrs minimum
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
· Immunization Certification through an accredited organization (i.e. APhA)
· Possess valid driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record
· Strong PC skills including proficiency with the primary Microsoft Office applications
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Preferred:
· Ability to exercise strong judgment in analyzing, evaluating and solving problems of a difficult procedural, organizational, administrative or technical nature
· Demonstrate ability to apply management principles and techniques to inspire, lead and motivate employees