Pharmacy Director Of Operations
Director of Operations
Medication Management Partners - Crestwood, IL
Medication Management Partners (MMP) is working hard to become the national leader in assisted living pharmacy in the very near future. We are growing fast, but staying true to what has made us successful to date: high accuracy, first class customer service, focused approach to assisted living and memory care, and tailored and scalable systems and processes. We are seeking high-performers to join our team as we seek to earn the top spot in our industry.
This is a great opportunity for an operational guru with a 6th sense for optimizing processes, reducing waste, eliminating inefficiencies, and who can motivate and guide a large team to reach peak performance.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to*:
- Leads, manages, and hold themselves and others on the team accountable for achieving or exceeding expectations and results
- Serves as the chief customer advocate in resolving and prioritizing issues that result in positive customer experiences
- Assures most efficient, accurate, consistent, and timely fulfillment and logistics solutions. Produce on time, specifications, and budget
- Ensures smooth on-boarding of new partner communities
- Obsessive focus on continuous quality monitoring and improvement
- Proactive learners who seeks first to understand
- Mature, professional adults who will always do the right thing!
- Meticulously attentive to every detail
- Over-achievers who are determined to be the best
- Individuals who feed their soul, body and mind with what makes them happy, healthy and content
- Successful history of directing operations, managing resources and motivating large teams
- Certification in Lean6 Sigma (or other enterprise process improvement systems) preferred
- LTC Pharmacy experience a plus
- BachelorDegreerequired, with at least 10 years experience in operations
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees at MMP are made in a non-discriminatory manner, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender expression, veteran status, age, FMLA status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state or local statutes.
Job Type: Full-time
- Operations: 10 years