$80K - $100K*
Here is your opportunity to channel the full extent of your knowledge, skills, ambition, and experience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients to progress each day as you:
• Take responsibility for the general functions of the department, including employee growth.
• Contribute to the development of hospital policies and programs.
• Collaborate with other members of the healthcare team to help patients of all ages achieve positive clinical outcomes.
• Interpret medication orders, profile them in a computer system and compound/dispense medication preparations in accordance with the legal and professional standards of pharmacy practices.
• Use independent discretion and judgment with respect to supervisory and management decisions/recommendations.
• Promote and maintain an inclusive, diverse work environment and culture.
• Ensure that cultural diversity and sensitivity training are part of new-employee orientation on an ongo
Valid through: 2020-4-3