We are looking for Pharmacy Customer Service Representative for our client in Warren, NJ
Job Title: Pharmacy Customer Service Representative
Job Location: Warren, NJ
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Primary Call Center contact for pharmacies and medical professionals.
- Programs typically consist of pharmaceutical brand initiated payment assist solutions such as co-pay cards or vouchers.
- Call Center Representatives are responsible for fielding requests such as: card activation, program eligibility, explanation of program benefit and explanation/troubleshooting of submission rejection.
- A Call Center Representative traditionally provides initial support for customer requests via telephone, email, fax, or other available means of contact to the Support Center.
- Quickly assesses the user's issue and provides first level support for problem resolution.
- Documents information specific to the resolution and escalates unresolved issues expeditiously to the appropriate area.
- Requires the ability to recognize operational challenges and suggest recommendations to management, as necessary.
- Works under moderate supervision and typically reports to the Customer Service Supervisor.
Minimum Education & Experience:
- We require candidates to have a minimum Call Center background of 3 + years.
- HIPPA certified, or experience in claim processing preferred.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) preferred.