I’m ON-THE HUNT for a strong Pharmacy Benefits Pricing and Underwriting Analyst
for my client located in NJ! Enjoy both cultural, and educational amenities, as well as green spaces.
WORK SOMEWHERE AWESOME
We are looking for a Pharmacy Benefits Pricing and Underwriting Analyst to expand our footprint in the middle market Employer, Taft-Hartley, and local/municipality prescription drug benefit market.
· Develop financial models and solutions that will help grow and supportinternal business goals
· Collaborate with internal customers to develop client focused analytic models, methodologies, and reports to meet client and advisor needs
· Conduct and interpret quantitative and qualitative analyses to provide insight into existing program performance and product utilization; communicate program savings and ROI
· Analyze measures such as costs, utilization, and cost trends to develop opportunity strategies
We offer competitive salaries: full benefits: relo, possible sign-on bonus
· 2--3 yrs. related financial analysis or underwriting experience, preferably in the healthcare industry;
· Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Finance, Business, Math, Statistics or Economics
If the timing is right, I’d love to speak with you! Pleaseschedule a conversation with me using the link provided below. I look forward to the call.