Gilsbar has an exciting opportunity for a Pharmacy Benefit Analyst in our Health and Life department at our corporate office located in historic downtown Covington.
The Analyst is responsible for quality assurance of new and existing client benefit changes. As a Pharmacy Benefits Analyst you will be charged with ensuring that every phase and feature of the client solution is audited and tested, and that any potential issue is identified and fixed before the product goes live. The activities of this individual must facilitate continuous improvement and a dedication to excellence in an environment of fast growth and demanding responsibilities.
What will you do:
- - Execute and evaluate test cases and report test results
- - Identify any potential quality issues and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management
- - Develops in depth understanding of Gilsbar’s business work flows and requirements associated with the assigned projects
- - Oversee the successful installation of all functional requirements related to the implementation of assigned new and existing clients with the applicable PBM’s
- - Analyze complex problems and interpret client materials appropriately
- - Coordinate with multiple functional areas including sales, account management, eligibility, customer service, management, etc.
- - Train on PBM reporting systems and stay educated on all forms and processes each PBM has for implementing new groups and making changes to existing groups
- - Attend implementation meetings with current status for assigned clients and critical risks impacting the implementation
- - Work with end users to develop good supportive relationships, provide expertise and consultative/research services. Provide status and management reporting when applicable
- - Manage interface between vendor/consultant/client and Gilsbar Technology department to ensure efficient coordination and implementation of product, new business, upgrade or add-on modules
- - 3-5 years of related work experience
- - Prior quality assurance, implementation, project management and management reporting experience
- - Must have strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- - Healthcare and PBM experience preferred
- - Must be knowledgeable in Windows and Microsoft Office environment, including strong Excel skills.
- - Knowledge of insurance database systems a plus.
- - Excellent interpersonal skills for frequent interaction with members, managers, brokers, and vendors
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or related experience in system analyst/project leader role; or equivalent combination of education and experience.