Work Type: Active - Benefit Eligible and Accrues Time Off
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday
Work Hours per Biweekly Pay Period: 80
Shift Time: 8:00-5:00pm
Location: Medical Center, US:FL:Lakeland
The Pharmacy 340B Program Coordinator is responsible for 340B program compliance, integrity, and financial optimization for all Lakeland Regional Health covered entities. The 340B Program Coordinator facilitates program management and coordination, configuration and maintenance of software systems, provides support for the daily operations of the covered entity, and ensures continuous alignment between 340B Drug Pricing Program regulations, Lakeland Regional Health's operations and Lakeland Regional Health's policies and procedures. To accomplish these roles, the 340B Program Coordinator establishes and maintains excellent customer service, communication, and collaboration with all associated stakeholders of the Lakeland Regional Health's 340B Program.
* People At The Heart Of All We Do
- Fosters an inclusive and engaged environment through teamwork and collaboration.
- Ensures patients and families have the best possible experiences across the continuum of care.
- Communicates appropriately with patients, families, team members, and our community in a manner that treasures all people as uniquely created.
- Demonstrates responsible use of LRH's resources including people, finances, equipment and facilities.
- Knows and adheres to organizational and department policies and procedures.
* Safety And Performance Improvement
- Behaves in a mindful manner focused on self, patient, visitor, and team safety.
- Demonstrates accountability and commitment to quality work.
- Participates actively in process improvement and adoption of standard work.
* Standard Work: Pharmacy 340B Program Coordinator
- Serves as primary internal and external program coordinator and liaison for all 340B-related matters.
- Ensures that policies and procedures are developed, implemented, and updated according to all applicable regulations and are approved by the 340B Steering Committee.
- Develops and maintains an effective 340B auditing program to ensure continuous compliance with federal 340B regulations.
- Stays abreast of 340B guidance or rule updates and educates team members and the 340B Steering Committee as appropriate.
- Works with Pharmacy Buyers to maximize benefit will maintaining 340B compliance
- Collaborates with the Prime Vendor Program, Pharmacy Leadership, the 340B Steering Committee and others to determine the most effective compliance and application of the 340B program.
- Serves as the point person and coordinator for all audits. Coordinates all requests and responses and maintains a current state of audit readiness.
- Works directly with split billing software companies to ensure appropriate filters are maintained and compliant with federal 340B regulations.
- Maintains oversight of all 340B Contract Pharmacy arrangements to ensure compliance and program integrity.
- Works directly with manufactures to maximize pricing strategies.
Education equivalent experience:
* Experience may substitute for a degree when the experiences are closely related to the duties of the job.
-2+ years as 340B Coordinator, Manager or related role.
-Experience with analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions
-General knowledge of the 340B Drug Pricing Program
-Experience with Cerner EMR and hospital charging/auditing
-Pharmacy Technician experience
-Pharmacy purchasing or inventory management in a hospital or clinic
-340B University Certificate
-340B Advanced Operations Certificate
Job Id 2197