TRHC is a family of companies that leverages technology to improve healthcare. TRHC works with providers and insurers to identify multi-drug interactions and to reduce risk of medication-related problems. We have developed the first multi-drug interaction tool that identifies risk across a variety of safety factors and presents meaningful opportunities to mitigate that risk. This technology can be used to assess safety at the individual patient-level or to stratify medication risk at the population-level, and can be embedded within any EMR or other healthcare IT system
We are currently looking for a PK Research Scientist who will be responsible for review and continued development of TRHC's proprietary Medication Risk Mitigation platform.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Develops the Medication Risk Mitigation platform and risk stratification tools.
- Reviews development products and work of the Data Analyst.
- Partners with application SMEs to gain a deep understanding of source data as well as transformation, cleansing, and/or aggregation rules.
- Provides documentation that can be referenced for cross-training and issue resolution.
- Understands and applies HIPAA rules to identify restricted data.
- Researches clinical literature and case reports to support PK/PD database metrics.
- Reviews applicable literature and searches for information pertaining to drug pharmacokinetics, pharmacology, side-effects, drug-drug interactions and pharmacogenomics.
- Attends weekly meetings with team to review and discuss findings and transfer knowledge.
- Makes judgment calls and supports recommendations based on research and analytical results.
- Researches drug interactions and aversions and makes recommendations to team.
- Participates in educational and training activities for employees and clients. Participates in and presents at scientific meetings.
- PhD in Pharmacokinetics (or related)
Relevant experience in pharmacokinetics/pharmacogenomics/pharmacodynamics.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Pharmacist (license not required)
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Proficient in the use of computers and programs that specialize in data collection and data management
- Proven ability to extract/source data from multiple data sources and integrate them into a single source view/report/dataset
- Advanced skills with MS Excel, and familiarity with SQL and MySQL
- Demonstrate acumen in data profiling and data modeling.
- Proven ability to analyze data from a health perspective.
- Strong documentation skills
- Detail oriented and organized
- Independent, autonomous.
- Can manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Reliable and efficient
- Solutions and compliance oriented
- String judgment skills
- Strong verbal & written skills