We are looking forPharmacist for our client in Ukiah, CA
Job Title: Pharmacist
Job Location: Ukiah, CA - 95482
Job Type: Contract
- Required Pharmacist
- Under general supervision, assists the Director of Pharmacy in the operation of the pharmacy department
- Provides consultant services to the medical and nursing staffs
- Within the area of delegated duties/responsibilities and in accordance with hospital/departmental policies, coordinates the operation of the pharmacy department on a daily basis
- Staff pharmacist duties may require the employee to be responsible for the assessment, treatment or care of patients of all ages including neonate, child, adolescent, adult and geriatric
- Consequently, the employee must be competent in the interpretation of a patient's self-report or behavior and this information must be interpreted with an understanding of the cognitive, physical, emotional and chronological maturation process
- The treatment of patients should be individualized and should reflect an understanding of the developmental needs and range of treatment needs for each patient
- Current CA PharmD License required
- Minimum 2years experiencerequired
- Pharmacy Technician
Cynet Healthstaff is the Staffing and Recruitment wing of Cynet Systems Inc. Established in October 2010 and incorporated in the State of Virginia. Cynet is one of the leading Staffing & Recruiting Service companies in the Washington DC Metro area. Headquartered in Ashburn, Virginia, we are a certified Small, Woman, and Minority Owned Business Enterprise, a recognized diversity supplier. With over one hundred in house recruiting staff, Cynet HealthStaff caters to various hospitals, health & wellness centers, pharmacy, and medical facilities over 50 states across the United States.
- Best Salary: We offer competitive salary (Maximum net pay) Pay Rates, OT & Holiday rates depending on the kind of experience you carry.
- Housing: Free Housing depending on the location and availability Or Weekly Housing Stipend. (If your permanent resident is beyond 50 miles from the job location.)
- Travel Stipend: Choose your preferredlocation and travel the country alone or with your family. (If your permanent resident is beyond 50 miles from the job location.)
- Wallet money (misc. expenses): Cynet gives you fixed weekly stipend for your additional expenses
- Contract Completion Gift: On completing the 13 weeks assignment, you are eligible to get the Amazon Gift Card.
- Referral Bonus: If your referred candidate gets placed, you are eligible to get the referral bonus
- Extensions: With the contract extension, hike in the pay rate
- Weekly Pay: Weekly direct payroll deposit
- Immunizations: Free of cost
- Cynet helps you to get ACLS, BLS, PALS, NRP or related certifications
- Insurance: Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401K Plan
Resumes or queries may can be sent to and a Cynet Representative will get back to you to discuss possible job options.
For more job options please visit and apply directly.