Industry: Retail / Health & Pharmacy•
Not Specified years
Posted 331 days agoby Danny Petula
Are you the Pharmacist who knows your patients by name? Do they ask for you because you build meaningful relationships with them?
Do you want to practice in a progressive setting where you can make an impact on patient care and be a part of your community?
Then Safeway, a division of Albertsons Companies is the place for you!
As a Pharmacist with our company, you will be part of a team that is committed to providing direct patient care and wellness services. You will play a valuable role in disease state management, optimizing medication therapy, delivering outstanding patient-centered care and assisting in managing acute and chronic conditions.
- Implements company initiatives to increase profitability
- Actively delivers patient care services
- Supervises pharmacy technicians, clerks and pharmacy interns
- Upholds operational standards including performance metrics, safety and compliance
- Bachelor?s Degree in Pharmacy or Pharm.D
- Must have an active pharmacy license in state(s) of practice with all held licenses in good standing
- Certified Immunizer Preferred
- Ability to work a variety of schedules including, evenings, holidays, and weekends
If interested, pleaseapply online at https://track.talentbrew.com?jobmediaid=296716&typeid=1