As a Pharmacist for PetSmart, you will be part of a team that is committed to providing outstanding care and wellness services for the pet parents and their pets.
- You will be responsible for the interpretation and verification of medication orders
- Review prescriber medication orders to identify possible dosing, scheduling, contraindication, allergy, drug interaction, and/or incompatibility problems.
- Communicate with Veterinarians and their staff and Pet Parents as required.
- Oversee and direct pharmacy technicians and interns. Provide ongoing training and coaching as needed.
- Maintain necessary records to fulfill Federal and State legal requirements and pharmacy policies
- Upholds operational standards including performance metrics, safety and compliance
- Perform related duties and assignments as directed by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Pharm.D
- Must have an active pharmacy license in the state of Kentucky with license in good standing (or have the ability to obtain a license in Kentucky)
- Strong customer services and attention to detail
- Ability to lead a team
- Ability to work a variety of schedules including, evenings, holidays, and weekends