$80K - $100K*
Coordinates and provides the pharmaceutical care of patients. Provides leadership to pharmacy technicians.
• Manages the process of filling and dispensing medications to ensure accurate and timely delivery.
• Reviews, interprets and evaluates patient prescription orders and makes recommendations to reslove drug related problems with patient provider.
• Serves as a preceptor for students/interns, responsible for direct technician oversight.
Competencies and skills:
• STANDARDS OF BEHAVIOR: Acts in a manner that supports the standards of communication, respect, privacy, and teamwork by demonstrating a commitment to professional and ethical conduct.
• CUSTOMER SERVICE: Demonstrates commitment to service excellence by promptly addressing internal/external customer issues/requests, resolving concerns while maintaining a professional image and behavior to build and enhance the pati
Valid through: 2020-3-5