What you'll do at
- Drives sales and profit in the Pharmacy and OTC areas
- Ensures compliance with Company and legal policies, procedures, and regulations for assigned areas
- Ensures confidentiality of information, documentation, and assigned records as required
- Models, enforces, and provides direction and guidance to Associates on proper Member service approaches and techniques to ensure Member needs, complaints, and issues are successfully resolved within Company guidelines and standards.
- Oversees the implementation of and participates in community outreach programs and encourages Associates to serve as a good member of the community.
- Provides comprehensive patient care to members
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for Associates in assigned areas
- BS in Pharmacy or PharmD. degree or equivalent FPGEC (NABP).
- Completion of an ACPE accredited immunization training program (for example, APhA, Pharmacy School Curriculum, State Pharmacy Association sponsored).
- Pharmacy license (by job entry date)_.
- 1 year U.S. Pharmacy related experience.
About Sam's Club
Sam Walton opened the first Sam's Club in 1983 to meet a growing need among customers who wanted to buy merchandise in bulk. Since then, Sam's Club has grown rapidly, opening more than 600 clubs in the U.S. and 100 clubs internationally. By offering affordable, wholesale merchandise to members, Sam's Club helps make saving simple for families and small business owners.
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.