The Pharmacy Department is seeking a pharmacist for Specialty Pharmacy-BAIC 66th Street.
- Review and process take home prescriptions in Enterprise Rx system as per MSKCC policy and state regulations
- Provide patient counseling and medication management
- Oversee inventory management, including investigational agents and narcotics
- Coordinate services with all MSK departments of patient care (including medication reconciliation, discharge planning, outpatient clinic services, pain service, Investigational Drug Service, patient financial services (PFS) and case management).
- Coordinate services with all MSK offsite pharmacies and regional pharmacies
- Assist with pharmacy inspections
- Assist with third party insurance audits
- Assist with copay collection
- After hours on-call (rotation)
- Enrolling patients in a patience assistance program.
- Bachelor’s degree (Pharmacy) or PharmD required
- 2 Years of experience as a pharmacist.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills is a must
- NY State Pharmacy license required