Join the world's most extensive network of telemedicine services!
Be a part of our award-winning telehealth system by joining our growing and innovative team at Avera eCare Pharmacy in San Antonio, TX.
· Enjoy work-life balance with 7 days on, 7 days off schedule
· Use your clinical skills to benefit patients in Texas and beyond
· Work in a high tech office environment
· Collaborate with a team of skilled pharmacists
What is Avera eCare Pharmacy?
· We are a remote pharmacy service provider with hubs in San Antonio, TX and Sioux Falls, SD serving roughly 100 hospitals across twelve states.
· Our San Antonio hub opened in the fall of 2017 and is currently providing service to 25 hospitals in three states, with further growth scheduled in coming months.
· Our around the clock medication order review and verification ensure continuity of patient care.
· Providers, nurses and patients have 24/7/365 access to our team of hospital-trained pharmacists electronically, via telephone and through live audiovisual connection.
· There is one overriding impression of what we are like here at Avera: compassionate, kind and caring.
· Avera utilizes cutting-edge technology to deliver high-quality clinical care.
Education and/or Experience:
· Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy or Doctor of Pharmacy degree required.
· Hospital experience or completion of ASHP-accredited Residency preferred.
Certification, Licensure and/or Registrations:
· Pharmacist license in the state of Texas required.
· Pharmacist licensure in the states of Nebraska, Nevada, Idaho, Oklahoma and Pennsylvania is required to be obtained in the first 4 months of hire. Additional states may be added as our service area expands.