$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
We are seeking a highly motivated, energetic, and dynamic pharmacist to lead and grow the Carolina Care Pharmacy at Panther Creek. The Pharmacist Coordinator for Panther Creek Pharmacy will have exceptional communication, organizational, and team building skills in addition to having a thorough understanding of operations and workflow management, inventory management, data collection, clinical skills, business accountability and ownership, scheduling, and customer service. The individual will partner with the clinic teams to develop and build outpatient pharmacy services and enhance the care we provide to our patients. This Pharmacist Coordinator will work closely with the Assistant Director of System Retail and Outpatient Pharmacy to address inefficiencies and barriers as they arise and resolve pharmacy-related concerns as they are reported by the team.
The Pharmacist Coordinator for the Carolina Care Pharmacy at Panther Creek reports directly to the Assistant Director of System Retail and Outpatient Pharmacy.
The responsibilities of the Pharmacist Coordinator will include following:
• Act as a leadership extension of and meet regularly with the Assistant Director of System Retail and Outpatient Pharmacy to determine solutions to pharmacy workflow and Panther Creek Pharmacy needs
• Direct workflow, supervise pharmacy personnel, and ensure completion of all necessary tasks for optimal functioning of the pharmacy
• Complete and maintain all scheduling for the pharmacy
• Establish innovative ideas for developing, implementing, and leading services or programs to enhance patient care and pharmacy business
• Take ownership of issues within the Panther Creek Pharmacy, and respond with the necessary quality improvement or corrective efforts in order to prevent them from happening again
• Establish and maintain medication inventory in order to meet patient needs while minimizing waste, transfers, and cost
• Complete annual evaluations for the team, hold the team accountable to workflow and productivity expectations, lead hiring and onboarding activities for the pharmacy, and complete disciplinary and/or corrective actions for the staff at the Panther Creek Pharmacy as appropriate
• Administer immunizations to patients
• Complete and maintain all regulatory requirements and paperwork
• Complete assigned administrative tasks in a timely manner
Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy. Two years of prior pharmacist experience or equivalent required.
Eligible for licensure as a Registered Pharmacist in NC. Licensure from NC Board of Pharmacy required within 6 months of orientation date or sooner if required for operations.
Valid Through: 2019-10-18