Responsible for assisting in the development, implementation and delivery of high quality pharmaceutical services. Work of the graduate pharmacist is conducted under the review and supervision of the registered pharmacist.
- Graduate Pharmacist Graduate of an accredited school of Pharmacy.
- Current license as an intern pharmacist with the Montana State Board of Pharmacy.
- Eligibility to be licensed in Montana as a registered pharmacist within three (3) months of hire.
- Pharmacist Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy Current Montana Pharmacist License.
- Experience related to the above tasks, knowledges, skills and abilities.
Staff enjoy a generous pharmacist-to-tech ratio to allow for advanced clinical assessments.This innovative design allows staff the time to stretch their clinical knowledge in IVF, MTM, EMRs, and our pioneering Meds-to-Beds program. Areas of cross-training are always encouraged and include opportunities in our Anticoagulation Clinic and Long Term Care Pharmacy. While the Atrium Pharmacy services patients 24/7, the available pharmacist position does not include overnight shifts. Shifts are 8 hours on weekdays and 12 hours on weekends, with a rotation every 5-6th weekend.