**This position will require 50% evening shifts.
- Pharmacist provides patient care consistent with applicable regulations and the mission of Avera by monitoring and recommending optimal medication therapy, processing patient medication orders, and providing pharmaceutical information to staff and patients related to specific job assignments. The pharmacist must utilize effective problem-solving skills as appropriate and accept personal responsibility and accountability for the patient's outcomes. Coordinates work flow with other team members to ensure a productive and efficient environment. Provides oversight for technical staff as assigned and necessary. May be involved in organization committees.
- Minimum Required Education
- Graduate from an accredited college of pharmacy
- Preferred Education
- Doctorate Degree
- Required License/Certification
- Registered Pharmacist in the state of South Dakota required.
- American Society of Health-System Pharmacists Residency Certification
- Board certification through the Board of Pharmacy Specialties