Main Duties and Responsibilities:
You will develop superior product and disease state knowledge and effectively educate and engage healthcare professionals in dialogue about clinical evidence, approved indications, and product efficacy/safety profiles to support on-label prescribing for appropriate patients. You will function independently with a high degree of sales proficiency to drive sales performance and ensure sales forecasts and assigned budgets meet or exceed therapeutic and territory expectations. You will successfully complete training requirements, including product examinations.
By developing and maintain in-depth knowledge of market, demographic, and managed care information relative to your assigned sales territory. You will be able to work with your Regional Sales Director and District Sales Manager to develop a local strategy and business plan to generate recognizable increases of sales in your territory. You will capitalize on formulary approvals and other opportunities through effective implementation of the Strategic Targeting Plans by using a wide variety of promotional, personnel resources and analytical tools to maximize effectiveness in assigned sales territory, based on local assessment of customer needs. You will provide special education to healthcare providers through appropriate programs that fall within AstraZeneca's ethical guidelines. Work with other Pharmaceutical Sales Specialists around common objectives to coordinate selling efforts.
* Bachelor's degree
* Minimum of 5 years' experience in pharmaceutical and/or health care/sales
* A valid driver's license and safe driving record
* Knowledge of the medical, healthcare or pharmacy industry and skills in clinical
* Demonstrated effective leadership, organization and communication skills
* Demonstrated judgment and decision-making capability
* Be results oriented with demonstrated time management skills
* Ability to learn, analyze, understand and convey complex information
* Respiratory Sales experience.