Main Duties and Responsibilities
You will be responsible for selling, maintaining and documenting all sales activities for the AstraZeneca Oncology portfolio of products to physicians in private practice, in group practices, in hospital settings, and Oncology residency and fellowship programs within a defined geographic territory. Work with Regional Account Director, District Sales Managers and PSS counterparts to develop and direct sales strategies at key accounts assigned in the territory.
You will be responsible for positioning AstraZeneca as a leader in Oncology commitment through development of long term relationships with Key Customers and maintaining a high level of clinical expertise by consistently utilizing all available medical information resources. You will also develop and implement clinical sales presentations to groups of healthcare personnel, as well as maximize key physician contact by networking within accounts and at all medical meetings.
· Bachelor’s degree
· At least two years of documented, successful pharmaceutical sales, or at the discretion of those involved in the hiring process, related sales to physicians and hospitals such as medical equipment
· Understanding of buy and bill process for Oncology products
· Experience selling and knowledge of Oncology products or diseases preferred
· History of building and influencing customer relationships, and goal achievement
· Demonstrated clinical selling skills and business acumen in complex selling environment
· A valid driver’s license and safe driving record
Job reference: R-015032