Looking for an exciting opportunity in the pharmaceutical arena and the ability to make an impact on patient?s lives?
Publicis Touchpoint Solutions is hiring a team of Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives for an exciting partnership with a premier pharmaceutical company!
The Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (PSR) is engaging Health Care Professionals (HCPs) in face to face discussions to promote assigned client product(s), maximize the product(s)? selling potential and meet program and Client objectives. The PSR achieves this by developing and maintaining relationships with HCPs and educating them about product features, benefits, safety profile and approved indications to ensure appropriate patient use. The PSR utilizes approved tools and resources for product promotion and maintains a competent level of product, territory and customer activity knowledge.
- Bachelor?s degreerequired
- More than 2years? successful pharmaceutical salesexperiencerequired
- Recent experience selling a launch brand strongly preferred
- Experience in the Antibacterial therapeutic categorypreferred
- Experience working in primary care and urgent care preferred
- Experiencesampling a product preferred
- Experience pulling through with product access messaging (coupon availability, health plan formulary status, etc.)
- Experience with a total office call approach (PSRs will also have to educate medical staff members responsible for ensuring patient access to the medication)
- Create and implement strategically sound business plans and tactical strategies within the assigned geographic territory to achieve individual, territory and company goals for sales, market share, call metrics, appropriate sample distribution, etc.
- Manage daily sales call activity according to defined expectations, with the purpose of influencing customers and increasing product sales:
- On behalf of Client, promote Client's product(s) via live interactions with assigned HCP targets, engaging them in in-depth program.
- Profile and manage a list of HCP targets and provide value-added benefits to grow product volume.
- Maintain call productivity and metrics that are required by program.
- Manage promotional budget.
- Listen and respond appropriately to customer needs and questions.
- Effectively and persuasively communicate with customers using effective selling, listening and negotiation skills, proper terminology and approved messaging.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of Client product(s) and program.
- Verify and complete requireddata entry in Touchpoint CRM systems, such as details of the target?s responses and any follow-through actions.
- Regularly and timely communicate with the District Manager, as well as members of various Touchpoint home office support teams, as required.
- Create and maintain a positive impression with client and client?s customers.
- Prepare reports for management as needed.
- Fully comply with all laws, regulations and Publicis Touchpoint Solutions Policies, Code of Conduct, all privacy and data guidelines, relevant state and federal laws and regulations and terms and conditions prescribed in the Sample Administration Agreements and PDMA Guidelines.
- Participate in teleconference and live National, regional and district meetings and training sessions and represent client at National and/or local conventions when requested.
- Perform special projects and assignments as directed by the manager.
Publicis Touchpoint Solutions designs and implements customized healthcaresales, service, and communication teams. We listen to our Clients to create cross channel solutions and achieve their goals.
We encourage and support equal employment opportunities for all associates and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or veteran status. Employment decisions are evaluated on the basis of an individual's skills, knowledge, abilities, job performance and otherqualifications. In addition, Publicis Touchpoint Solutions maintains policies and procedures designed to comply with applicable federal, state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which Publicis Touchpoint Solutions has facilities. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.