Ashfield Healthcare has partnered with Aquestive Therapeutics, a pharmaceutical company that is dedicated to bringing innovative products and effective results to physicians and patients within the CNS sector. We are looking for a top performing CNS Specialty Territory Sales Managers to support the launch of a novel technology in the treatment of epilepsy as well as future products and therapies using the same technology in related diseases.
- Conduct formal and informal presentations and convey complex scientific information fluently to specialists and Institutional based physicians in both private practice and potentially mid to large sized academic centers and possibly hospitals.
- Demonstrate passion and compassion for the treatment of patients with epilepsy with the ultimate goal of helping them overcome challenges faced with existing therapies
- Demonstrate deep marketplace, therapeutic, product and disease expertise based on thorough understanding of rigorous scientific principles and data, including mechanism of action, indications, efficacy, safety, etc.
- Understand and apply knowledge of health care industry, trends, applicable laws and regulations, market conditions, and the market access environment (including but not limited to pharmacy-economics, payer/ reimbursement landscape and patient flow/influence between institutions and community practices) and analyze these factors in the development of business plans and in daily execution of sales calls within compliance guidelines.
- Build and maintain strong professional relationships with physicians/HCPs office staff and others in the patient care continuum. Fosters team effectiveness and accomplishment of shared goals by providing knowledge, experience, and information.
- Demonstrate advanced ability to ask strategic, insightful questions to obtain information on customer needs from all stakeholders in accounts, using the insights to position current promoted brands and collaborate with customers on a customized strategy.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of successful Pharmaceutical Sales experience required
- 2+ years specific, recent CNS product experience required
- Hospital and P&T experience strongly preferred
- Understanding of CNS drug market required
- Understanding of standing orders, formulary and guidelines desirable
- Ability to handle large geographies, multiple stakeholders and adjust and flex quickly and seamlessly to address target customers concerns and objections
- Ability to do extra projects for leadership and marketing via conference calls and meetings
- Some overnight travel will be required
- Valid driver's license in good standing.