Under the direction of the Director of Infusion Services, the Infusion/IVIG Pharmacy Sales Executive is responsible for the sale of the company’s Infusion Services, products in assigned geographical areas to specific target groups (Neurology and Neuromuscular Specialists/Prescribers).
- As an Infusion/IVIG Pharmacy Sales Executive leverage specialized knowledge, skills, and services of the organization to assist with the coordination of fulfilling the prescription needs for patients with complex health care needs to provide a comprehensive, coherent, and continuous response to a patient’s unique care needs.
- This role is to facilitate the appropriate delivery of Pyramids Infusion Pharmacy prescription filling health care services, works with internal and external resources needed to carry out all required patient care activities, and is often managed by the exchange of information among participants responsible for the different aspects of care.
Essential and Primary Responsibilities
- Educate physician referral sources about Pyramid’s prescription filling services offered by the company
- History of developing new accounts and services, obtaining new business is paramount and the sole driver.
- Ability to conduct a needs analysis via phone and determine prospect’s pain points
- Identify via face-to-face prospective, high volume clients in target groups for assigned area.
- Secures appointments and qualifies these accounts
- Leverage understanding of the healthcare market and relies on interpersonal relationship building skills to effectively influence prescribers commitment of Pyramid’s service
- Ability to uncover the client’s service influences and overcome objections
- Show expertise in local market dynamics (competition, payer, therapies) as well complex disease states and payer challenges/successes
- Maintain awareness of competitive activity regarding competitive service offerings, frequency, differentiating benefits and products offered to shared clients within assigned territory(s)
- Understanding of managed care terminology, hospital and health system environment, procedures and workflow strongly preferred.
- Ability to engage infusion partners, maintain relationships with prospective and industry stakeholders to grow your new business accounts
- Ability to drive a win/win relationship with clients and maintain client satisfaction through service updates, best practices and constant searching to improve clients needs through needs assessments questioning and process improvement uncovering.
- Takes initiative in developing professional working relationships with internal business partners and serves as liaison with other functions, as well as other sales and marketing personnel
- Provide territory input daily/weekly monthly to Marketing personnel for development and continued evolution of competitive marketing efforts to and for clients Performs and submits activity updates, such as daily calls, weekly work planning, and monthly/annual territory analyses through CRM and other reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required (Business or Science degree preferred) and 5+ years experience required in one of more of the following areas:
- o Neurology
- o Immunology
- o IVIG administered rare diseases
- Expertise selling Ig meds to Specialty Physicians is strongly preferred, calling on Hospitals, Health Systems, Physicians and Physician staff
- Demonstrated track record of high performance on calling upon and managing complex customers/accounts within the service industry of healthcare is a plus