Ashfield Healthcare has partnered Mallinckrodt to build a UNIQUE team of Rapid Deployment Representatives (RDR) working with Mallinckrodt's Autoimmune and Rare Disease Sales Force Team. You will have the opportunity to learn multiple therapeutic areas & deploy into different territories throughout a region for a designated amount of time. A successful candidate will be able to show documented success as a top producer while effectively managing their territory as a results-oriented sales person, business partner and consultant. The incumbent will skillfully deal with the concepts and complexities associated with the products and adjunctive therapies and must demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the clinical data.
- Meet or exceed all established territory sales plan and objectives, by developing and implementing strategies specific to the assigned territory.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with targeted opinion leaders and physicians
- Effectively plan work days and sales calls to accomplish activity goals and objectives.
- Develop and implement special programs within territory to maximize sales opportunities, i.e. speakers' bureau programs, symposia, etc.
- Complete assigned administrative tasks in a timely, accurate, legible, and organized manner.
- Communicate a current, effective, and accurate sales presentation to customers.
- Present a professional sales image in all business matters.
- Carry out duties and responsibilities in compliance with applicable regulations and Pharma guidelines and operate assigned sales territory within established sales and/or corporate policies, procedures, and standards
- Attend regional and national conferences throughout the year
Skills & Competencies
- Selling skills – Ability to profitably build new business and expand existing customer relationships
- Clinical Acumen – Possesses clinical knowledge and insights that allow for strong decision making
- Business Acumen – Understands industry trends, economic sectors and market dynamics to drive strategy
- Communications and Teamwork –Communicates accurately, concisely and compellingly to a variety of audiences and adapts communication style as needed; ability to forge and maintain effective relationships with internal employees and external customers
- Resource Utilization – Identifies available resources and solves problems by utilizing best available information and support resources
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 3 + years pharmaceutical sales experience required
- Experience Selling Biologics to Specialty Physicians
- Local travel and overnight required, may vary depending on the region
- Experience in the following area(s) is highly preferred:
Ashfield, part of UDG Healthcare plc, is a global leader in commercialization services for the healthcare industry. We partner with our clients across Advisory, Healthcare Communications, Commercial, Patient Solutions and Medical Affairs to build creative, scalable and tailored health solutions that are executed flawlessly, to deliver positive outcomes for patients and add value to your business.
Our mission is to partner with our clients, improving lives by helping healthcare professionals and patients get the medicines, knowledge and support they need.