Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services.The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
The Pharma Partner Executive (PPE) is responsible for developing and executing short and long-term revenue targets for their respective client portfolio in Baxter's Bio Pharma Solutions (BPS) contract manufacturing business. The PPE is a critical member of the team that identifies opportunities, develops relationships, negotiates contracts and closes new business with small, medium, and large pharma clients.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Sell BPS contract manufacturing services, formulation and packaging to pharma clients.
- Actively develop new business and cultivate relationships to drive long term growth for BPS business.
- Translate strategic plan to sales strategies to achieve volume, product, and profit objectives.
- Plan, direct and manage the sales and business activities for assigned client portfolio including contract negotiation, cultivating cross-functional client relationships, and influencing key decision makers.
- Strong alignment with manufacturing site senior leadership team for client proposals, contracting and day-to-day management.
- Travel 50%+ globally.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to understand and adapt to changing customer needs is essential.
- Decision making leadership and knowledge of sales process is critical.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience developing & negotiating contracts in a business-to -business setting.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 8 years experience in business-to-business, pharmaceuticals of life sciences is required
- Advanced degree preferred
- Experience selling complex, large Pharma contract manufacturing contracts preferred