- Pharma Manufacturing IT Project Management
- Lead multiyear cloud migration program for large pharmaceutical company. Project is to migrated 250+ applications from multiple global Manufacturing sites to cloud. The applications are all either Manufacturing (40%) or Quality (60%) related.
- PM requires extensive manufacturing IT experience.
- Must be able to speak Manufacturing business language, but be an IT person. Not looking for a Manufacturing person who knows some IT.
- Must be able to diagnose how technology and changes in technology impact business processes and operations.
- Works collaboratively with business clients to eliminate downtime or business disruption.
- Experienced leader of people, and large global initiatives.
- Extensive interaction with executives and senior leaders.
Skills / Requirement:
- Strong track record of managing complex multi year multimillion $ programs for Life Sciences companies
- Domain knowledge of pharma manufacturing space
- proven track record of leading cross functional teams to deliver expected result
- should have experience developing strategies, Business case and executing them
- Significant experience leading complex multi stakeholder related projects with experience GxP environment
- Role will report to CIO
- Experience managing cloud migration projects
- Direct experience implementing GxP/cloud services
- Experience with application migrations to the private and/or public cloud
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services/ Azure
- Experience migrating applications, servers and databases from data centres to cloud environments.
- Deep understanding of software development/engineering lifecycle from conception to delivery in Gxp environment
- Demonstrated leadership through influence
- High learning intelligence ? the ability to learn quickly and efficiently
- Comfortable influencing an experienced team toward aggressive timelines