Pharma Compensation Consulting Lead 15 plus years of leadership experience in designing, implementing and providing direction to compensation function. Biotech or pharmaceutical industry experience and/or external consulting experience with a global firm required.
Pharma Compensation Consulting Lead requires:
- Bachelor’s degree required and Certified Compensation Professional credentials
- Global compensation and benefits (Europe etc).
- Incentive Plans: Sales, Short and long term incentive programs.
- Ability to Interact with Senior level leaders both as a strategic partner and a hands-on advisor
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners and Finance to ensure that reward programs align with mid-term business plan.
- BUSINESS PLAN
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT
- INCENTIVE PROGRAMS
- MARKET TRENDS
Pharma Compensation Consulting Lead duties:
- Provide expert guidance to HR team, Executives and Functional Leadership on compensation program best practices to include performance and reward planning, short and long-term incentive plans, sales incentives, employee recognition and key new hire compensation packages.
- Assess current reward platform and recommend changes and enhancements to ensure that reward programs attract (new talent) and retain current employees (with a focus on high potentials).
- Secure parent company approval of Executive Compensation, Long Term Incentive Plan (cash based) and address requests from the Japanese parent company.
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition to understand changing market conditions and to create the most competitive compensation packages that attract the best new talent.
- Provide on-going change management support with a focus on HR Reward programs and the Workday platform